Geriatric Medicine Conference 2017: Wellness & Dignity Throughout
May 27, 2017
Location: Lister Conference Centre, Edmonton, AB
Time details: 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- For Physicians:
- Early Bird Registration (prior to April 15, 2017) - $200.00 + GST
- Regular Registration (after April 15, 2017) - $250.00 + GST
- For Residents or Allied Health Professionals:
- Early Bird Registration (prior to April 15, 2017) - $125.00 + GST
- Regular Registration (after April 15, 2017) - $200.00 + GST
Registration: Register online at www.ualberta.ca/departments/medicine/geri2017
This is a one day meeting for internists, geriatricians, family physicians and allied health professionals with an interest in geriatrics. This engaging educational course is designed to be interactive with workshops and debates covering some of the challenging areas in the clinical management of geriatric patients. View conference brochure.
Contact information: email@example.com or TEL: 780-492-6233
CME accreditation: CFPS MainPro program - This program will be reviewed by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and is awaiting final certification by the College’s Alberta Chapter.