Continuing Medical Education (CME)
The Continuing Medical Education (CME) program reimburses eligible physicians for costs incurred with regard to the maintenance and enhancement of knowledge, skills and competency.
The annual allotment of $2656 carries forward for three years but expires on March 31 of the fourth year if not used (e.g., you have until March 31, 2017, to use your 2014 allotment).
In this section
- Submit a CME claim online or
- Submit a claim using the CME Application for Benefits form
- Access your CME statement
- View your previous claims
- Find out how to claim CME
- Learn about CME opportunities
Find out more about this program:
Read the CME Administration Policy