Newsletters & Magazines
News for Alberta physicians
The Alberta Medical Association (AMA) produces a selection of newsletters and magazines to keep members informed about:
- Association activities.
- Items of interest from the medical community in Alberta and across the country.
- Alberta Doctors’ Digest is the AMA’s magazine published six terms per year. Featured regular columns include: Health Law Update, Mind Your Own Business, Students’ Voice, Insurance Insights and much more.
- MD Scope is a biweekly email newsletter with AMA reminders, Alberta Health Services/Alberta Health updates, billing tips, conferences and much more. Each regular issue of the MD Scope includes classified ads.
- News for Docs is a daily email newsletter containing news items of interest to Alberta physicians. We scour news sources daily to bring you curated content every day.
- A joint communication between the AMA and the College of Physician & Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA), articles in this publication are written by physicians for physicians prescribing in the care of older patients.
- Section News is a monthly newsletter with updates from AMA member sections, including the Primary Care Alliance.
- Access the SGP Executive's regular update on important issues and work related to the Section of General Practice and Alberta's family physicians in general.