MD Scope is the Alberta Medical Association’s (AMA's) email newsletter, sent to members and subscribers at least twice each month.
Each regular issue of the MD Scope includes classified ads.
Typical MD Scope stories include:
- AMA news and events.
- Member benefits and services.
- Alberta Health Services/Alberta Health initiatives and updates.
- Program-related information: Physician and Family Support Program (PFSP), Toward Optimized Practice (TOP), Practice Management Program (PMP), etc.
- Conferences, workshops and other learning opportunities.
- Billing Corner: April 2017 updates to the SOMB
- FORE! Registration open for 90th Annual North/South Doctors' Golf Tournament
- Need clarification on WCB First Report?
- Win one of four $5,000 scholarships!
- Protect yourself from investment fraud
- Come run for fun with the AMA YRC!
- Injured workers have a right to report to WCB. You can help your patients.
- Know someone who promotes positive patient experience?
- Top stories from our last issue
- MD Scope Classifieds
- Activate your dr2dr account
- Invite two patients today to albertapatients.ca
- AMA News for Docs - Sign up today!
- Get in touch with the ARP PMO
- Physicians and Family Support Program
- Practitioner Advocacy Assistance Line
The AMA occasionally accepts submissions for the MD Scope from outside organizations/programs.
For more information about the MD Scope, please email Stephanie Usher.