Learn about investment services available to you as an Alberta Medical Association (AMA) member.
MD Financial Management (MD) focuses solely on helping Canada's physicians achieve greater financial security and peace of mind.
Benefit from MD’s wealth management expertise to seize timely opportunities, pay lower fees and taxes, and achieve greater financial security. As an AMA member, you can access MD Financial Management for:
- Financial advice — Customized, comprehensive, and objective financial advice.
- Incorporation — Your MD advisor (a trained incorporation expert) can recommend the right incorporation strategies to defer taxes, grow your assets and protect your wealth.
- Investment and portfolio management — Grow and preserve your wealth through customized portfolio development and global investment.
- Insurance solutions — Protect your family and your future by securing your income and financial assets.
- Estates and trusts — Get the advice you need to make legal and financial provisions that integrate with planning your legacy.
- Banking solutions — Access debt management and banking solutions that fit your overall wealth management plan.
- PS Suite software — Manage your office, and patient information efficiently, including electronic medical records, scheduling and billing tools as well as a health portal.
- Member discounts and savings programs — Receive discounts on car rentals, business services, hotels, sports, leisure and travel and much more.
- Online clinical resources — Access point-of-care tools, e-books and e-journals, clinical email programs and accredited online learning through our Knowledge for Practice (K4P) initiative.
No sales fees or commissions are levied on MD Financial Management products and services.
Find out more about an alliance between the AMA and MD Financial Management that benefits our members: