Physician Learning Program (PLP)
PLP is a new physician-driven program supported by the Alberta Medical Association (AMA) that helps physicians to:
- Self-assess their current clinical needs.
- Access high-value learning resources to meet those needs.
The program's aim is to focus and customize physician professional development to achieve the best possible health outcomes for Albertans.
The PLP aims to:
- Help physicians identify perceived and unperceived learning needs.
- Facilitate individual access to practice data.
- Address physicians' personal learning needs.
For more information:
Visit the Physician Learning Program website >>