Submit your event to our events calendar!
Do you want to promote an event relevant to AMA members? Using the criteria below, submit your event to us and it may be posted on the AMA home page.
- Preference is given to events that are continuing medical education (CME) accredited.
Specifically, preference is given to CME credits from:
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) Maintenance of Proficiency (MainPro) program.
- If your event requires travel outside of Alberta, ensure to submit your event at least two weeks in advance.
- When submitting your content, be sure to include the following information:
- Title: E.g., Canadian Alternate Level of Care Conference.
- Event Date(s): E.g., December 1, 2014 or December 8-10, 2014.
- Location: E.g., St. Andrew’s Club and Conference Centre, Toronto, ON
- Time Details: E.g., 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cost: E.g., Tickets are $100 each or $800 for a table.
- Registration: If your event requires registration, please include short details, online registration web address (URL) and/or contact information, if applicable.
- Description: Please provide a succinct but detailed description of your event, and indicate which, if any, organization is sponsoring the event.
- Photo: You may include a high-resolution photo with your event submission, but please be advised that photos must meet our editorial standards if they are to be published on our website.
- Link: If you have a webpage for the event or your organization, please include the URL.
- Contact Information: Please include a contact phone number and/or email address so that interested participants may contact you for more information regarding your event.
- CME accreditation: Please include CME credits information, i.e., RCPSC MOC program or CFPC MainPro program.
If your event meets the above criteria, please submit the complete details to us at email@example.com.